So, what are the ways we can try to fix the iPad stuck on white screen? I was trying to reset my ipad until it said i have corrupted software, its an ipad air 2, not firmware download site jailbroken. If you’re crunched for storage, you can still delete an IPSW file regardless (as long as internet bandwidth is not a concern).
- The first thing you need to do is find and download the firmware files from IPSW.
- Your iTunes encounters bugs, cannot function normally, or you cannot install iTunes to your computer.
- In every problem, one of the easiest things to solve a problem is to restart your device.
Please check the file location and access permissions. Updating failed due to version mismatch. Power cycle (off/on) your product and if that does not help try updating again, and check the product settings once updated. Error starting firmware after updating. Power cycle (off/on) your product and if that does not help, try updating again, and check the product settings once updated.
For example, to recover pictures, click Photos to continue. In case the iPhone restart loop couldn’t be fixed, you can choose to recover important iPhone data. Is your Lenovo laptop stuck on Lenovo screen? How can you fix the issue if your Lenovo won’t boot?
- Overheating issues probably being a Hardware problems, you can run a 3D game then put your iPhone in freezer.
- You may need to scroll down in that column to see this function.
- The peripheral devices such as a smart trackpad, keyboard, stylus, multi-port USB connector, printer, etc., undoubtedly ease the usage of your Mac device.
- Data corruption can sometimes cause files to seemingly disappear from your computer.
Then how to restore iPhone without iTunes? Here we recommend you an alternative to iTunes – AnyTrans, which is fitted with many powerful functions in comparison to iTunes. Some users reported the firmware file was not compatible and couldn’t be fixed through the mentioned solutions. Sometimes, the antivirus software you installed on your computer may cause some issues. So you can disable them when you have any trouble with updating or restoring your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
Further, Apple opens downgrade to lower iOS only for a limited period after the new iOS release. You can read more and dig deeper into this method here.